Work with Operation Andrew
Ministry Support Assistant/
OAGroup Support Services
The purpose of this role is to provide critical administrative support across the Operation Andrew Group team/ministry areas and serve as the organization’s primary CRM database software point person.
- Maintain health and ensure the integrity of CRM database software for the organization.
- Produce activity, summary, and status reports from database as needed.
- Provide support to ministry areas to include mailings and daily support to ministry leaders as leaders, e.g., prepare and mail partner welcome packets, regular review of activity submission queue, prepare appeal mailings.
- Provide event and internal/external meeting support to each ministry area, including logistics planning, material assembly, at-event hospitality, and follow-up.
- Schedule development appointment calls for ministry directors.
- Manage grant pipeline for the organization, including communication of deadlines and maintenance of submissions/correspondence.
- Send donor acknowledgment and donor care and cultivation touchpoint mailings.
- Create PowerPoint presentations as needed to support ministry initiatives.
- Assist with communications strategy in maintenance, monitoring, and updating website and social media channels.
- Support Board and Board Committee meetings by assembling materials.
- Create and encourage a culture and community of collaboration within the Operation Andrew Group team.
- Other duties as organization adapts to meet the needs of our partners.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three to five years of previous full time, similarly related experience
- Experience working in an environment with diverse audiences, denominations, and cultures preferred
- Self-starter, process and detail-orientated, able to manage multiple projects
- Work of projects independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in or willing to learn Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, MailChimp, Canvas, Vimeo, and Little Green Light
- Self-starter with a motivation to work within a team
- Work ethic aligns with organizational core values of integrity, flexibility, adaptability, grace, transparency, truthfulness, and respect, as well as furthering the mission of OAGroup to unite, partner and love
- Occasionally represent Operation Andrew Group on Sundays at local church ministry fairs and other events as needed.
- Hybrid work schedule of 4 days in office, one remote. Office days and hours are subject to change to adapt to needs of the ministries.
- Office hours are 8:30 – 4:30.
- Christ-centered team that thrives in partnering together.
- Supportive leadership that encourages an office culture of celebration, authenticity, excellence, and occasional ice cream runs.