MNPS has asked us to find church partners for all 162 schools in the district
United4Hope collaborates with MNPS to understand how the faith community can support district initiatives. We strive to:
- Create new church community partnerships within MNPS, and
- Help churches who are already serving in schools build out their capacity and align their service with their school’s improvement plan.
Our goal is for every partner to:
- Have volunteers engaging weekly with students.
- Work with school to complete a school opportunities questionnaire.
- Attend Annual Coordinator Convening and Year End Partnership Celebration.
- Have volunteers complete a U4H Volunteer Orientation.
- Submit quarterly volunteerism reports.
Launching in the 2023-24 school year, United4Hope is excited to partner with Franklin Special School District.
Please watch this video from Dr. Snowden, Superintendent of FSSD about partnering with United4Hope and FSSD schools!
Want more info?
Join an upcoming webinar to find out more.
4 Areas of Service
MNPS has asked us to serve the schools in four ways: student achievement, staff encouragement, family engagement, and in-kind contributions. Our primary focus is on supporting MNPS Reading and Math Literacy initiatives and social-emotional support programs. Although in-kind contributions are always appreciated, we challenge church partners to move beyond this role to create relationships with schools and students to have a larger, longer lasting community impact.
Food on In-Service Days
Uniforms & Clothing
We meet churches where they are to maximize their resources and effectively serve their school. All churches, regardless of size, can support schools through at least one pillar. This approach aligns with the MNPS Community Schools model, where partnerships between parents, the community, and schools personalize learning for students and align resources to foster student success.